Running your own business does not mean you have to have no life. Take two hours off for this free event. We’ll provide food, drink and the expertise to help you to be more effective at managing your time.
Be more productive and successful as a business owner – and bring more balance to your personal life.
- Kylie Bryden Smith: Director, Advocacy, Office of NSW Small Business Commissioner.
- Cheryl Aldermann – Head Business Coach and owner of Be Ultimate Coaching.
Why this workshop is for you
1) You’ll recognise the importance of personal wellbeing and how it directly affects your business success
2) You’ll hear about some simple strategies to stop you feeling overwhelmed
3) You’ll connect with other local business owners and share solutions to being time poor
4) You’ll get free food and drinks to help the learning process!
Register via the Ku-ring-gai Council website.